1. Before using the machine, be sure to retract
the piston of the frame in use.
2. Power up the digital display and allow to
warm up for 15 minutes prior to use. 3. Switch
the hydraulic control lever to the frame you
wish to use.
4. Switch the selector switch on the left side
of the digital display to the frame you wish
to use. The frames are identified on the side
of the digital case.
5. If the display has been powered up for for
the first time, you will need to press the ZERO
6. Press the SETUP key.
7. Press the "7" key, this is the "Set load
8. The display will ask for a password.
9. Press "157" on the numeric keypad and press
10. The display will then show the channel you
currently have in operation.
11. The 2 channels for the indicator are clearly
marked on the left side of the digital panel.
Identify the channel you wish to use and press
either "0" or "1" at this time. Then press "ENTER".
"0" is the cylinder testing frame. "1" is the
block testing frame.
12. Once you have entered the channel of choice,
you will see the graduation size for that channel.
Press "ENTER" and you will exit out to the setup
mode "SET LOAD CELL" display.
13. Press the "ESC" button and the display will
go into the operational mode.
You must follow this procedure when switching
channels or frames. Each frame carries a uniqure
set of calibration variables. The frame will
not be accurate if you do not follow these instructions.
If you have any questions Call 724-867-6664